Welcome to the Online Applications of Ireland´s Health and Safety Authority
This service enables you to submit Incident Reports (IR1 form) and Construction Reports (AF2 Form) online.
By law, workplace accidents must be reported to the Health and Safety Authority, as soon as possible.
Construction Reports (AF2) must be submitted before construction work starts.
Using the online system to submit a report:
- is faster than filling in a paper IR1 or AF2 form and posting it
- allows you to view all accidents you reported online over the last year
- allows you to view all construction reports you submitted online over the last year
- provides you with a confirmation reference for each accident reported or construction report submitted
- enables the Health and Safety Manager of your organisation to view all the accidents reported or construction reports submitted for your organisation online, over the previous year
You may complete and submit accident report forms or construction report forms online after you log on into the system. To log on please enter your email and password in the Members Login area.
If you are not already registered with this service for your current employer, you need to register in order to submit Incident Reports or Construction Reports.
Register with this service.
If you have received an approval code in the post, but have not registered, you must also follow the link above to register and enter in the approval code where required.